Franchise with Bikago
Bikago started as a motorbike and scooter rental in 2014 on Bali, Indonesia. By professionalising the rental service and providing a high quality experience, the first shop quickly turned into a huge success. Now it is our mission to rent out bikes to tourists at the most fun places in the world, with great attention for safety and service.
Not a regular bike rental
How do we beat competition? Here are some of the reasons why customers choose for Bikago:
- Our bikes and helmets feel like new
- Customers reserve in advance through our websites
- We deliver bikes to the customer’s accommodation and pick them up afterwards
- Our insurances cover unforeseen events
- We offer an extensive range of accessories, from mosquito spray to 4G Pocket Wi-Fi
- Payments are secure (no foreign cash) with many payment methods available
How we work
In all these years we have constantly been optimising our formula, workflows, (online) marketing and IT systems. We have always put quality and reliability first and that is why we have invested in a 24/7 customer service, great insurance products, a heavy online presence, a state of the art bike rental system, a dozen different payment methods for our international customers and more.
This is how we get franchisees up and running:
- Together we create a business plan and financial prognoses, using our market data
- We setup the IT system for you so you can manage your entire business
- We setup your international payment systems
- We provide you with one week of training at our flagship store in Bali, Indonesia (IT & operations)
- We can guide you when you construct your shop, select your fleet and order marketing materials (company clothing, etc)
- We build an online presence for you: Bikago.com and partners, blogs, travel platforms and social media
When your location is opened:
- We send you reservations coming from our online marketing channels
- Our Customer Care team offers e-mail, phone or chat support to your customers 24/7
- We invest in online advertising campaigns to generate even more bookings
- You’ll keep short lines with your Bikago Franchise Manager to constantly keep improving the business
- You will become part of our network of franchisees in which we share learnings and optimisations
Are you ready for a new adventure?
Check out how the Application Process looks like or request our Franchise Kit.